Sunday 26 August 2012

"mood swings," more like "mood plummets."

Sitting inbetween bedsheets I'm supposed to be changing whilst Angry Busker goes foraging. Our local supermarket has just one dumpster, which stands on its own with an open lid just BEGGING to be dived (dove? diven? dovened?) into, it's a real luxury -- except for the fact that it's a 30-minute walk away and we live at the top of a giant hill. Anyway, he's there and I'm here, feeling better after a day of feeling like microwaved shit.

I have to confess that I am worried about how my hormones are going to affect my moods. Usually just before my period I get BAFFLING mood swings, and I don't mean they swing from really good to really bad; actually they go from "eh" to "literally lost the will to live." Yep, IT'S PEACHY, I'm sure some of you can relate! However now that my hormone levels are, I dunno, BREAKING THE SCALES, I can't help but think some serious shit is going to go down over the next seven months+. How did, or do, you feel?

MOVING SWIFTLY ON to good things about today:


  • I CAN KNIT IN THE ROUND??????!!!! No matter what I did to get this right since I first tried it WEEKS ago, it did not work. I was starting to lose it. It was getting heavy. So I stopped trying it and knitted a garter-stitch mitten to chill my beans, and then tonight I just tried it on a whim and FUCKING.... TA-DAA, I CAN DO IT. I don't know what the heck I did but I think I deserve to brush my shoulders off! 
  • My mother's Sunday roast. Awwwwwwww yisssssss.
  • I KIND OF feel like I can maybe sing again. 


Now I'm going to change these bedsheets like a boss. Good night to you. x


No comments:

Post a Comment